Residence permit in Poland, locally known (karta pobytu) enables its holder to legally stay in the Polish territory. To qualify for this permit, the individual should demonstrate that they’ll be staying in Poland for at least 3 months, either for studying, working or for any other family reasons such as marriage to a Polish citizen.


The temporary residence permit is usually valid for a maximum of 2 years, however, it’s renewable. Application for a temporary residence can be done with the relevant consulate of the Republic of Poland, normally that in your current country of residence. The residence permit acts as your documentation for legal residence during your stay in Poland and allows you to travel to and from Poland.


We have extensive expertise in advising and assisting non-EU citizens with residence permits in Poland. Our team will:

  • Advise on the application procedure

  • Prepare the required application documents

  • Monitor the progress of the application

  • Advise on acquiring a property in Poland

  • Answer possible queries that may arise

  • Submit on behalf of the interested person the application to the Polish authorities


Let SIGTAX handle your Residence Permit application process—and forget about all the legal problems and bureaucratic hurdles you will have to go through on your own. Please also feel free to contact us for a free consultation, get answers to all your burning questions!


Reach out to SIGTAX for expert guidance and assistance throughout the whole process.